Flexible. Try for 4-days.
- Unlimited access to Pro Labs – Build code, themes, and plugins
- Unlimited access to Pro Docx
- Master Tips and insights
- Pro Forums to get additional help or ask for further explanations
- Code Challenges
- Member-Only Deals from our partners
- Build any theme or plugin from scratch…by yourself
- Deep mastery of WordPress Core and its technology stack: PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and SQL
- Deep mastery of programming fundamentals
- Build and fine-tune your problem solving approach
- Gain programmatic thought
- Modern programming methodologies and techniques
- Build readable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Rapid Web Development to build your projects in days and not weeks or months
- Significantly reduce your costs over the project’s lifecycle
- Significantly increase your earning potential
Keep the hair on your head instead of pulling it out in frustration.
Come. Master web development. Take control of your code and spend your time building your projects instead of googling.
“I have had memberships with Treehouse, WPSessions, First Version, and Pippin Williamson’s site. They all provided value to my career, but Know The Code has helped me attain a new level. I’ve only been on the site for a little less than 2 months. In this time I’ve gone through the Genesis Theme Development course. After completing the course I was able to setup a theme quickly and get to work on customizing things. Normally it would take me about 3 months to build a theme at my job, with other projects in the queue, however, I’ll probably be done with my theme this week.”
“By using Genesis and this theme I built through the course, I’m more efficient and saving both time and money. The labs can be long but the content is broken up intelligently to give you a better understanding of why you’re actually writing that line of code.”
“I better stop, because I just can’t say enough about Know The Code.”
— Brian Gardner (@bgardner) April 5, 2016
— Alain Schlesser (@schlessera) April 1, 2016
— James Steinbach (@jdsteinbach) March 15, 2016
“I am a self-taught WordPress developer, and for some time I’ve been searching for a mentor who really teaches me code in depth. I discovered Tonya and after that Know the Code. Know the Code is exactly what I was searching for. It fills my knowledge gaps and teaches me to think about and write quality code.”
“Tonya is really the best teacher I have ever seen and I’ve tried all the online courses. She explains the why of things and goes very deep in code. But she explains it so well that everything becomes clear and easy!”
“Now when I look at my code from one year ago, I found it messy compared with how I code now.”
“I realize that I’ve taken some good habits in code that even more advanced developers don’t have. I’m faster and don’t have to google as much as before to find solutions!
“After completing the Customizing Genesis and Genesis Starter Theme labs, I started a new project. I was able to work faster than I ever had because 1) I had a great starter theme I knew intimately and 2) I didn’t have to keep googling Genesis markup questions. All said and done, I increased my effective hourly rate 87.5% (yeah, I track my time:-), and this increase means if you join for a year, you can make you money back in your very next project).”
“But that’s not the whole story. I know how to think about my theming, my markup, PHP functionality, and more. What does this do? In a word: confidence. I’m more confident doing more complex and custom projects as well as asking for more money. I also know how to consult better on a client’s needs, know what’s possible, and what will take time.”
“Finally, Tonya is amazingly helpful and accessible, and the KTC and WPDC community rocks the kasbah.”
Have questions? Check out our Help Center. Or just reach and ask. We’re here to help you succeed.
Stop. Are You Ready for Know the Code?
Is Know the Code for you? Know the Code is for the professional developer who wants to be more efficient, effective, build more challenging things, and make more money.
Does this describe you?
Meet Jane and Sam, who are both web development freelancers. Jane wants to do more in her career and business, while Sam wants to build more cool stuff and go land a job at one of the big shops. They both want to do more:
- I want a competitive advantage.
- I want to charge more money for my time and services (or make more in my job).
- I want a codebase that is easy to use, extend, and customize and is reusable.
- I want to complete my projects in less time.
- I want to build more projects and/or more challenging projects.
- I want to increase the quality of my code and products.
- I want to advance my career.
- I want to be more in demand and marketable.
Are you Jane or Sam? Do you identify with either of them?
If yes, then Know the Code and Tonya are here to help you to continue advancing to the next level(s) throughout your career. It’s time to level up.