Developing & Growing
Professional WordPress Developers’ Technical Mastery
Build the labs and projects as you grow and refine your expertise.
Build. Grow. Excel.
“I have had memberships with Treehouse, WPSessions, First Version, and Pippin Williamson’s site. They all provided value to my career, but Know The Code has helped me attain a new level.”
Watch Your Proficiencies, Expertise, and Career Grow
Say Hello to Your New Skills…Built Here
- Build any theme or plugin from scratch…by yourself
- Gain deep mastery of programming fundamentals
- Develop and fine-tune your problem solving approach
- Develop and grow your programmatic thought
- Master building highly readable, reusable, and maintainable code, using the SOLID principles
- Build well-architected projects, as you learn deeply about software architecture
- Develop and hone your testing skills to produce high quality,
- Gain rapid web development processes, which empower you to build your projects in days and not weeks or months
- Hone all the above to make you better, faster, more efficient, and more effective
- Significantly increase your marketability and earning potential
Imagine yourself…building your projects from scratch.
No more googling for code snippets and answers. Forget about copying and pasting code that doesn’t do what you need and might be causing you problems. Instead, empower yourself to be capable of building any website, plugin, or theme.
Learn modern web development for WordPress
You’ll learn the latest approaches including PHP namespace, CSS Flexbox, Sass, Gulp, and so much more.
“In a nutshell, Know the Code explains everything much clearer than any other online tutorial sites. KTC explains the WHY part of programming while most other tutorial sites just tell me WHAT and HOW.”
See what others are saying…
Want to gain deeper insight into your #WordPress code? @KnowTheCodePro has tons of valuable resources (some free): https://t.co/13aJSQmT3h
— Alain Schlesser (@schlessera) April 1, 2016
. @KnowTheCodePro is ideal for anyone interested in development with Genesis no matter the skill level — https://t.co/cqmcwxqQKs #genesiswp
— Brian Gardner (@bgardner) April 5, 2016
With #WordPress, it’s easy to learn just enough to be dangerous. That’s why you should check out @KnowTheCodePro and get a solid foundation.
— James Steinbach (@jdsteinbach) March 15, 2016