Coaching Pro for WordPress Developers
Keeping you focused,
on track, working through the content,
and growing your skills.
You need a coach. It’s tough to stay motivated and self-directed in an online learning environment. Right? It’s just you…by yourself. Life can get in the way of your learning and growth path.
Introducing Coaching Pro
I’ll monitor your progress, check in with you each week, and keep you moving forward building the themes and plugins here on Know the Code. Let me be your coach.
It’s time for you to invest in yourself and maximize your time while building your skills here on Know the Code.
Here’s what our Coaching Pro add-on gets you:
- An initial meeting to set your schedule and what you want to accomplish.
- Your coach monitoring and checking in with you to keep you moving forward in the Roadmap
- up to one (1) hour video session with your coach per week
- Access to ask questions privately in our private Slack team or via email
- Encouragement throughout the week from your coach
- Reminders when if you fall behind or just need more encouragement
Price: $399 per month
Read each of these statements and check off the ones that describe you:
- It’s challenging for me to stay motivated and focused on learning throughout each week.
- I get stuck in an episode, spend way too much time trying to figure it out, and can’t move forward.
- I’m not sure if I can take what I’m learning and then go do it myself on a project.
- I want someone to validate that I am really getting it.
Well how did you do? Did you nod your head, saying “Hey that’s me?” If yes, then keep reading to discover how hiring Coach Tonya can help you to maximize your time here on Know the Code.
“Tonya is really the best teacher I have ever seen and I’ve tried all the online courses. She explains the why of things and goes very deep in code. But she explains it so well that everything becomes clear and easy!” ~ Alexandra Spalato
How is this different from 1-on-1 mentoring?
Excellent question. Coaching Pro is focused on helping you to master the content here on Know the Code. I’m your personal coach, pushing and helping you to go the most out of the content and code-building labs.
1-on-1 mentoring program is very different. You pick what you want to master. Then we map out a project or product for you to build in order to accomplish those goals. It can be your own project, plugin, or theme. You plan and build it under the guidance of me, your mentor. We meet more often, i.e. 3x a week. It’s more intensive and fully customizable to what you want to do together.
Do I have to work to a set schedule? Or can I keep working at my own pace?
Depends. During our first meeting, you and I will discuss what you want to accomplish in that month.
You tell me your schedule and how many hours per week you want to do. You are making a commitment to yourself to work, learn, and focus during the month. You’re asking me to hold you to it.
How long is the program?
Monthly. You sign up below for a Coaching Pro membership. You can cancel it at any time.
Want to just do a month? Perfect. Sign up and then pause or cancel it once we get rolling.
Need to take a month off for vacation, family time, work thing, or whatever? No problem. Pause it and then come back when you’re ready to get working together again.