1-on-1 Personalized Mentoring Program for WordPress Developers
Customized to fit what you want.
You and Tonya.
Sign up to get on the waiting list.
“Tonya is really the best teacher I have ever seen and I’ve tried all the online courses. She explains the why of things and goes very deep in code. But she explains it so well that everything becomes clear and easy!” ~ Alexandra Spalato
Before your mentoring begins, Tonya and you will spend some time together. Together, we’ll assess your technical abilities, weak areas, and strengths. We’ll map out your goals for the next 6 months to a year. Then we’ll plan out what you want to accomplish in your mentoring month, set the expectations, and set the schedule.
The program is tailored for you.
You can pick what you want to focus on such as:
- Planning and building of a product such a theme or plugin.
- Your current project.
- Rapidly get me on track to level up my technical expertise.
- Do code reviews of my work and mentor me on how build for reuse, readability, and serviceable.
Don’t worry. Tonya will help you to identify an area to focus on for your month to maximize your outcome.
Your Mentoring Sessions
Let’s get to work. During your mentoring, Tonya and you will work together on the plan and objectives outlined during the pre-mentoring phase.
Flexible mentoring sessions.
Let’s design a program that accelerates you.
Here is a framework for what will happen during your mentoring time:
- You get up to 12 one-hour mentoring sessions. There’s flexibility to use these sessions in different ways:
- Doing private video sessions up to 3 times a week with Tonya.
- Having Tonya do code reviews in your GitHub or GitLab repo.
- Having Tonya contribute to your project’s remote repo while mentoring you.
- Private mentor sessions on Slack.
- You can ask questions, brainstorm, and strategize with Tonya via our private mentoring Slack team.
- Tonya will hold you accountable during your time together and keep cheering you on.
- You’ll work per whatever it is we’re focusing on.
- You’ll submit your work. Tonya will review it and provide detailed feedback to help you improve how you approach it, think about it, plan it out, build it, etc.
Don’t worry. We’ll design a program that fits your needs.
Tonya will provide you with a personalized roadmap and action plan with milestones for you to put into action and continue on your journey. At each milestone, she’ll check in with you to see how you are progressing and if you met your objectives.
And you can continue to ask questions in the private mentoring Slack team.
Pricing starts at $2,500 USD.
Since this is tailored for you, the price will be dependent upon what you and I are doing together.
How to Qualify
First of all you need to be on the list. Sign up below.
Next, I’ll contact you to do an interview. We’ll do a video hangout and chat about what you want, where you are now, and what you’re objectives are. I’m checking to see a few criteria including your dedication to improving your expertise. I want to ensure that I can add value for you and help you achieve what you want.
“Tonya has been mentoring and working with developers for decades. She’s my mentor. I can say I’m lightyears ahead of where I would be because of her advice and teaching.” ~ Nate Finch
Ready to have your own private mentor?
Sign up and get on the waiting list! The list is FIFO (first-in-first-out), meaning each candidate is considered in the order received.
Space is limited to 2 mentees per month. So if you want private mentoring to help you be better and faster…to achieve whatever it is that you want to master in this profession, then get on the list.