Before we move on, let’s stop. We have a flaw in our strategy, specifically in the stylesheet URI callback. Challenge yourself and see if you can find it. Think about it.
Part of your work here on Know the Code involves thinking through and planning out code construction. I’m trying to teach you how to strategize, think about code construction, and do problem solving. There are times when we’ll stop and look at potential problem areas.
Our code has a flaw in it. See if you can find it on your own.
Your best friend is code, Tonya is making the introductions.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:27:07
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 11:19
- 2 Why is Version Number Necessary?free 16:30
- 3 Version Numbering Schemepro 06:47
- 4 Forget Hard Coding Version Numberpro 15:02
- 5 Forget Hard Coding - Grab Stylesheet's Versionpro 05:19
- 6 Forget Hard Coding - Genesispro 05:17
- 7 Load the Theme's Minified Stylesheetpro 10:23
- 8 Strategy Session: Minified or Full for Theme Versionpro 12:25
- 9 Load the Minified Stylesheet in Genesispro 05:04
- 10 Refactor to Improve Our Codepro 11:20
- 11 Applying It to Scriptspro 18:14
- 12 Apply it to Scripts - Genesispro 09:13
- 13 Convert into Utility File - for Reusepro 14:30
- 14 Wrap it Upfree 05:44