Make sure you have installed the plugin into your sandbox project. You can get it from GitHub.
Let’s walk through the code in this starter plugin to help you see how it’s organized. In this lab, you will be working within this plugin. Over time, you and I can add more functionality to it, such as a shortcode and template page.
Whoever says that coding is hard, just smack them.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:20:49
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:33
- 2 What is a Custom Post Type?free 03:12
- 3 Plugin Overviewpro 12:09
- 4 Minimum Configurationpro 07:18
- 5 Configure Labelspro 12:52
- 6 Configure Post Type Featurespro 07:21
- 7 Exclude Post Type Featurespro 08:25
- 8 Flush Rewrite Rulespro 13:44
- 9 Configuring Argumentspro 10:48
- 10 Wrap it Uppro 02:27