Registering a custom post type takes just a couple lines of code. With two arguments and a slug/key, you are adding our team bios custom post type. It’s very simple. Obviously, you will want more features and functionality. But with that minimum configuration, the starter plugin gives you a team bios CPT.Registering a custom #WordPress post type takes just a couple lines of code. #SoEasy #AhaMoments Click To Tweet
label arguments? What is the slug/key? In this episode, you are going to change these arguments and see what the results are.
Here is the link to the WordPress Register Post Type codex.You don't need a 3rd party plugin to add a #WordPress post type. #CoupleLinesOfCode Click To Tweet
Your functions are bloated. Put them on a diet. Think "skinny" and "as few lines as possible."
Total Lab Runtime: 01:20:49
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:33
- 2 What is a Custom Post Type?free 03:12
- 3 Plugin Overviewpro 12:09
- 4 Minimum Configurationpro 07:18
- 5 Configure Labelspro 12:52
- 6 Configure Post Type Featurespro 07:21
- 7 Exclude Post Type Featurespro 08:25
- 8 Flush Rewrite Rulespro 13:44
- 9 Configuring Argumentspro 10:48
- 10 Wrap it Uppro 02:27