In the last episode, you configured the basic post type features including title, editor, and featured image. Let’s add more. And you’ll see how to go grab all of the available features.
You will use the following PHP and WordPress Core functions:
You can follow along in WordPress codex.
If you listen carefully, you can hear the 1s and 0s flowing in your computer.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:20:49
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:33
- 2 What is a Custom Post Type?free 03:12
- 3 Plugin Overviewpro 12:09
- 4 Minimum Configurationpro 07:18
- 5 Configure Labelspro 12:52
- 6 Configure Post Type Featurespro 07:21
- 7 Exclude Post Type Featurespro 08:25
- 8 Flush Rewrite Rulespro 13:44
- 9 Configuring Argumentspro 10:48
- 10 Wrap it Uppro 02:27