In this episode, you will walk through the remaining configuration arguments. You’ll add a different menu icon, adjust the rewrite slug, remove it from the menus and admin bar, enable the archive, and more. Most of these you will not need to touch. However, you need a good overview to see what is possible.
You can follow along in WordPress codex.
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:20:49
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:33
- 2 What is a Custom Post Type?free 03:12
- 3 Plugin Overviewpro 12:09
- 4 Minimum Configurationpro 07:18
- 5 Configure Labelspro 12:52
- 6 Configure Post Type Featurespro 07:21
- 7 Exclude Post Type Featurespro 08:25
- 8 Flush Rewrite Rulespro 13:44
- 9 Configuring Argumentspro 10:48
- 10 Wrap it Uppro 02:27