In this layout, you will relocate the primary navigation to below the header right area. You will style these elements while learning about different presentations for different devices. This episode will involve PHP and CSS hands-on work.
In this episode, you’ll learn how you start with the structure to ensure the HTML is properly laid out and structured before you start working on the styling. The order and structure matters. You accomplish this back in the PHP scripts in your child theme. Then once it is laid out correctly, then you can work on styling up the front-end.Layout the HTML structure first before styling the front-end. #genesiswp Click To Tweet
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:09:18
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:33
- 2 Custom Header Layout 1 - Structurepro 09:02
- 3 Custom Header Layout 1 - Stylingpro 11:54
- 4 Custom Header Layout 1 - Mobile Stylingpro 07:00
- 5 Custom Header Layout 2 - HTML Structurepro 13:58
- 6 Custom Header Layout 2 - Stylingpro 14:02
- 7 Custom Header Layout 3 - HTML Structurepro 16:11
- 8 Custom Header Layout 3 - CSS Stylingpro 12:48
- 9 Let's Build a Custom Utility Bar - Structurepro 15:39
- 10 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 1pro 11:57
- 11 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 2pro 09:32
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 01:42