Now the HTML structure is correct and the components are in the right order. Let’s start working on the styling. In this episode, you will walk through step-by-step how to style within Google Chrome. You’ll learn about the different CSS properties and what they do, such as:
Whenever you need to know more information about a CSS property, I highly recommend that you go to CSS Reference on Codrops.
Code. Eat. Code. Sleep. Dream about Code. Code.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:09:18
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:33
- 2 Custom Header Layout 1 - Structurepro 09:02
- 3 Custom Header Layout 1 - Stylingpro 11:54
- 4 Custom Header Layout 1 - Mobile Stylingpro 07:00
- 5 Custom Header Layout 2 - HTML Structurepro 13:58
- 6 Custom Header Layout 2 - Stylingpro 14:02
- 7 Custom Header Layout 3 - HTML Structurepro 16:11
- 8 Custom Header Layout 3 - CSS Stylingpro 12:48
- 9 Let's Build a Custom Utility Bar - Structurepro 15:39
- 10 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 1pro 11:57
- 11 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 2pro 09:32
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 01:42