Now the HTML structure is correct and the components are in the right order. Let’s start working on the styling. We are going to do something different. Instead of styling in the Genesis Sample child theme, let’s go through the Modern Studio Pro child theme demo that StudioPress provides for you. Don’t worry, as I’ll explain everything.
You’ll learn about these CSS properties:
padding, think about the rotation of a clock. You specify the values in a clockwise fashion from the top. Therefore, it’s top to right to bottom to left.
There’s a time to code and …. yup, that sums it up.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:09:18
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:33
- 2 Custom Header Layout 1 - Structurepro 09:02
- 3 Custom Header Layout 1 - Stylingpro 11:54
- 4 Custom Header Layout 1 - Mobile Stylingpro 07:00
- 5 Custom Header Layout 2 - HTML Structurepro 13:58
- 6 Custom Header Layout 2 - Stylingpro 14:02
- 7 Custom Header Layout 3 - HTML Structurepro 16:11
- 8 Custom Header Layout 3 - CSS Stylingpro 12:48
- 9 Let's Build a Custom Utility Bar - Structurepro 15:39
- 10 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 1pro 11:57
- 11 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 2pro 09:32
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 01:42