Let’s review what you did here in this lab before you move on to the second part of this lab. I broke up this lab into two separate labs to help you keep track of where you are, as there are a lot of videos and materials to cover.
Now in second part of this lab, you will be customizing the site header area with three (3) different layouts and a utility bar.Finished 'Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis – Header.' #GenesisWP Click To Tweet
Excellent job! You finished Part 3 of the Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis series. Way to Go!
Check out the Genesis Theming Framework for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:16:34
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 06:45
- 2 Genesis Header - Overviewpro 14:35
- 3 Detecting the Root Pagepro 14:26
- 4 Building the Site Title - Part 1pro 08:00
- 5 Building the Site Title - Part 2pro 08:33
- 6 Customizing the Site Titlepro 13:04
- 7 Styling the Site Titlepro 04:29
- 8 Introduction to the Custom Header Featurepro 07:31
- 9 Custom Header Feature in Genesis - Part 1pro 15:14
- 10 Custom Header Feature in Genesis - Part 2pro 10:51
- 11 Building the Site Descriptionpro 12:47
- 12 To Render or Not to Render - Header Right Sidebarpro 11:02
- 13 Building the Header Right Sidebarpro 08:28
- 14 Wrap it Upfree 00:49