Let’s introduce you to what you’ll be doing in this hands-on lab. You will be building a plugin that houses different utility functions. In this lab, you’ll be working on string processing and checking functions. You’ll build reusable functions that you can use on every project…to save you time.
Who needs copy/paste? Right. Writing code from scratch is fun!
Total Lab Runtime: 01:58:54
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 03:24
- 2 Checking if String Starts With a Character or Substringpro 13:43
- 3 Explaining the "String Starts With" Strategypro 13:35
- 4 Check if String Ends With a Character or Substring - Part 1pro 15:11
- 5 Check if String Ends With a Character or Substring - Part 2pro 12:52
- 6 Has Substringpro 04:27
- 7 Truncate by Characterspro 17:18
- 8 Truncate by Wordspro 14:35
- 9 Converting to Lowercasepro 07:58
- 10 Converting to Uppercasepro 01:30
- 11 Splitting a String into An Arraypro 07:17
- 12 Joining Array Elements into a Stringpro 03:43
- 13 Wrap it Uppro 03:21