Let’s explore different WordPress queries using the Query Monitor plugin. This plugin lets you see the actual SQL queries. You’ll see the query for fetching the post, thumbnail, user, and more.
Install Query Monitor on every development project. Use it during your local development and staging server testing. It will help to you to understand the different queries and look for optimization opportunities.
You will grow in this profession when you incrementally and systematically stretch yourself....bit-by-bit.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:08:59
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:17
- 2 The Big Picturepro 14:35
- 3 Your First SQL Querypro 12:21
- 4 WordPress to Database Relationshippro 20:20
- 5 Filter Content with WHEREpro 08:24
- 6 Table Alias with ASpro 05:08
- 7 Defining Table Structure (Schema)pro 12:17
- 8 Create a New Database Tablepro 10:23
- 9 WordPress Schemapro 05:11
- 10 Exploring WordPress Queries with Query Monitorpro 07:14
- 11 SQL to Get a Custom Fieldpro 16:41
- 12 SQL to Update Custom Fieldpro 05:14
- 13 Wrap it Upfree 05:54