Let’s Test It Out
Lab: Let’s Build a WordPress Starter Sandbox Plugin
Video Runtime: 12:20
How much stuff can I cram into one video? Well, a lot with this one. You’ll do some reorganizing the code and files to get clean, quality code from the start. I’ll show you how to setup the DocBlock templates in PhpStorm. And you’ll do some testing too. Let’s get started.
Excellent job! You now have a starting base in which to build all of your plugins. Plus you have some handy debug tools with Whoops and Kint to help you craft your awesome code.
Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:01:34
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 04:32
- 2 Plugin File and Folder Structurefree 04:07
- 3 Plugin Header DocBlockfree 06:56
- 4 What is a DocBlock?free 07:24
- 5 Setup Composer in Your Pluginfree 11:13
- 6 Introduction to Kintfree 09:34
- 7 Introduction to Whoopsfree 05:28
- 8 Let's Test It Outfree 12:20