Next, you need to work on the content and content-sidebar containers. In this episode, you will learn about different alternatives for deriving the widths for these containers in proportion to the device width sizes. Once you have these widths specified in your dimensions utility file, you have one place where you can customize project-to-project-to-project. This makes your job much easier.
Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:15:35
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 01:14
- 2 Site Containers & Max Widthpro 20:20
- 3 Finish Up Site Inner & Wrappro 04:50
- 4 Content Sidebar Containerspro 11:47
- 5 Calculate Widths with Sasspro 10:21
- 6 Sidebars and Wrapspro 08:30
- 7 Neat Columnspro 07:00
- 8 Finishing the Column Classespro 06:20
- 9 Finish, Git Commit, and Wrappro 05:13