Let’s walk through Bourbon Neat to see what’s available to you. You’ll see how Tonya uses both
omega from Neat in her Hello theme for her blog sites. Let’s look at different options for computing the column classes.
You’ll also load a new partial file for the neat columns. Then you can choose whether you want to use the standard Genesis version of percentages for the columns or the Neat version.
Whoever says that coding is hard, just smack them.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:15:35
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 01:14
- 2 Site Containers & Max Widthpro 20:20
- 3 Finish Up Site Inner & Wrappro 04:50
- 4 Content Sidebar Containerspro 11:47
- 5 Calculate Widths with Sasspro 10:21
- 6 Sidebars and Wrapspro 08:30
- 7 Neat Columnspro 07:00
- 8 Finishing the Column Classespro 06:20
- 9 Finish, Git Commit, and Wrappro 05:13