Did you notice that we are repeating hex colors within the color variables file? Why? That’s not efficient and it’s redundant. Instead, let’s specify the colors at the top of the file and then use those variables within the configuration.
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:19:50
- 1 Introducing BEMpro 07:28
- 2 Apply BEM to Typography Variablespro 10:50
- 3 Apply BEM to Color Variablespro 10:57
- 4 Refactor Colorspro 04:00
- 5 Apply BEM to Dimensions Variablespro 07:47
- 6 Apply BEM to Screen Sizes Variablespro 02:26
- 7 Neat Breakpointspro 16:10
- 8 Main Stylespro 13:54
- 9 Git Commit and Congratulationspro 06:18