Conditional expressions are used by instructions such as if, while, and do-while. Using a combination of logical operators and comparison operators, you are able to control the flow of your code. In this series, you will write code and learn about simplistic to compound conditional expressions. Pro members also walk through an operator precedence experiment to help you visualize the order of the expressions based upon the combination of operators you use.
Break. Go rest your noodle for a couple of minutes.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:07:16
- 1 Anatomy of a Conditional Expressionfree 04:58
- 2 Falsey Conditional Expressionbasic 09:15
- 3 Functions in the Conditional Expressionbasic 11:04
- 4 Assignment in the Conditional Expressionbasic 08:42
- 5 Operator Truth Tablesbasic 05:56
- 6 Logical Operator Experimentpro 13:21
- 7 Operator Precedence Experimentpro 14:00
PHP Namespace gives you the means to encapsulate your code modules to improve readability and prevent code naming collisions. In this hands-on lab, you will migrate from prefixing convention to PHP namespacing. You will learn the ins and outs of namespacing.
Check out the PHP Library for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.