Unlock your potential with a Pro Membership
Here is where you propel your career forward. Come join us today. Learn more.
Passing Variables By Reference
Lab: PHP Variables Bootcamp
Video Runtime: 10:04
Let’s dive into passing data by reference. By reference allows you to work with the same data between different variables. This means you can change the data and it is changed in both variables. You will build some code to test this concept and see how it works. Then you and I will talk about when to use it.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 01:50:52
- 1 PHP Variables Introductionfree 03:44
- 2 PHP Variables Intent and Namingfree 12:43
- 3 Variable Scopebasic 08:24
- 4 Function Parametersbasic 08:46
- 5 Variable - PHP Internalspro 11:08
- 6 Global Variablesbasic 09:10
- 7 Global Variables - PHP Internalspro 02:52
- 8 Static Variablesbasic 13:05
- 9 Static Variables - PHP Internalspro 05:01
- 10 Passing Variables By Referencepro 10:04
- 11 Passing Variables By Reference - PHP Internalspro 08:01
- 12 Namespacingbasic 01:37
- 13 Variable Scope When Including Filesbasic 08:24
- 14 Type Jugglingbasic 07:53