In this episode, you will learn about different techniques for visualizing computation. You’ll learn about how to conceptual view your code, do visual mockups and maps, flowcharting, and thought and planning tools.
Your key takeaways are:
- Conceptual view of code
- Visual mockups and mapping help you see the big elements
- Flowcharting helps you to map out the individual steps and conditions
- Thought and planning tools
How do you visualize the steps to do something?
Using visualization, we’re able to map out the process for registering.
Now convert this into something useful.
The flowchart helps you with the computational thought process; you’re able to start seeing the recipe.
What are the benefits of using a flowchart?
- Helps you to walk through each step of the process
- Helps you to visualize each of the steps
- Helps you to visualize and think about what conditions need to be met to move forward
Code. Eat. Code. Sleep. Dream about Code. Code.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:07:15