In this episode, I explain why the previous solution is not as performant (as fast) as it could be. I show you why it’s not as fast. Then you will refactor the code to make it faster. You will see the results for yourself.
Once you refactor, then bam, you completed this lab! WooHoo! ExcellentI'm honing my #GenesisWP and #WordPress problem-solving skills at @KnowTheCodePro. Click To Tweet
Excellent job! You figured out how to walk through the problem-solving process to find the root cause. You also found out that you don’t want to reorder or change the callbacks using the same event. You get wonky behavior when you do that. You also incrementally honed your problem-solving skills. Way to go!
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:16:42
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:47
- 2 Quick Explanationfree 10:13
- 3 Identify the Expected vs. Actual Behaviorbasic 05:28
- 4 Evaluate the Contributing Factorsbasic 12:40
- 5 Evaluate the Contributing Factors - Part 2basic 04:08
- 6 Putting in Our First Testspro 06:24
- 7 Fine-Tuning Our Testspro 08:40
- 8 Analyzing the Cluespro 12:36
- 9 The Root Causepro 09:06
- 10 Make it More Performant & Wrap it Uppro 04:40