Hey not a member? That’s ok. Here’s the free video that tells you what is wrong and provides a brief explanation as to why.
Porter originally asked me the question. This video addresses his question and uses his example to explain why the problem is occurring.
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:16:42
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:47
- 2 Quick Explanationfree 10:13
- 3 Identify the Expected vs. Actual Behaviorbasic 05:28
- 4 Evaluate the Contributing Factorsbasic 12:40
- 5 Evaluate the Contributing Factors - Part 2basic 04:08
- 6 Putting in Our First Testspro 06:24
- 7 Fine-Tuning Our Testspro 08:40
- 8 Analyzing the Cluespro 12:36
- 9 The Root Causepro 09:06
- 10 Make it More Performant & Wrap it Uppro 04:40