Now it’s time to stop and assess what our first tests told us. What clues did it provide? Let’s take a look at the data it reported in the WordPress event registry table. From this exercise, you will fine-tune the tests to get closer to finding the root cause. You will repeat the problem-solving steps.
You get WET when you swim. Stay DRY when you code.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:16:42
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:47
- 2 Quick Explanationfree 10:13
- 3 Identify the Expected vs. Actual Behaviorbasic 05:28
- 4 Evaluate the Contributing Factorsbasic 12:40
- 5 Evaluate the Contributing Factors - Part 2basic 04:08
- 6 Putting in Our First Testspro 06:24
- 7 Fine-Tuning Our Testspro 08:40
- 8 Analyzing the Cluespro 12:36
- 9 The Root Causepro 09:06
- 10 Make it More Performant & Wrap it Uppro 04:40