Now you understand the clues and what they are telling you. Let’s identify the root cause and discuss the why of it. Why are the callbacks out of order on the first post in the loop? In this episode, you should have a huge “Aha” moment where it just makes sense to you.
Then you are going to resolve the root cause by changing the code. Woot!
If you need to brush up on variable scoping, here is the link to the PHP Variables Bootcamp.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 01:16:42
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:47
- 2 Quick Explanationfree 10:13
- 3 Identify the Expected vs. Actual Behaviorbasic 05:28
- 4 Evaluate the Contributing Factorsbasic 12:40
- 5 Evaluate the Contributing Factors - Part 2basic 04:08
- 6 Putting in Our First Testspro 06:24
- 7 Fine-Tuning Our Testspro 08:40
- 8 Analyzing the Cluespro 12:36
- 9 The Root Causepro 09:06
- 10 Make it More Performant & Wrap it Uppro 04:40