Our themes and plugins use hooks to run code when an event fires. We use WordPress’ functions to add or remove a hooked callback, fire the event, or check the status. How do you unit test those interactions without loading WordPress? Meet Brain Monkey. Brain Monkey gives you the power to unit test hooks by simulating WordPress. In this lab, you’ll walk through building unit tests for hooks.
More is coming…..
When is it coming?
This lab is in the planning phases.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 00:00:00
- 1 The Problem - Why We Need to Simulate WordPressfree coming
- 2 Brain Monkey's Hook Toolsetfree coming
- 3 Testing a Callback is Registered to a Filter Hookpro coming
- 4 Testing a Filter Has a Callbackpro coming
- 5 Testing a Filter Firedpro coming
- 6 Testing a Callback is Registered to an Action Hookpro coming
- 7 Testing an Action Has a Callbackpro coming
- 8 Testing a Action Firedpro coming