Unlock your potential with a Pro Membership
Here is where you propel your career forward. Come join us today. Learn more.
Remove a Post Type Feature
Lab: WordPress Built-in Post Type Basics
Video Runtime: 04:05
Just as you can add a post type feature, you can also remove one from an existing (registered) post type by using
remove_post_type_support(). Let’s say your project needs to remove the featured image from a particular post type that you did not register. You would use this construct to remove it. Let’s go and give it a try.
Break. Go rest your noodle for a couple of minutes.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:49:58
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 01:54
- 2 What is a Post Type?free 12:25
- 3 Get the Registered Post Typespro 14:06
- 4 What are Post Type Features?pro 03:52
- 5 Add a New Post Type Featurepro 08:58
- 6 Remove a Post Type Featurepro 04:05
- 7 What is a Hierarchy?pro 03:16
- 8 Wrap it Uppro 01:22