Let’s talk about what we are going to do together in this lab. In this lab, you and I are going to explore what a taxonomy is, why it’s needed, and how to use it. We’ll dive into the built-in taxonomies and how they are used too in the content strategy.
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:17:16
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:17
- 2 What is a Taxonomy?free 10:12
- 3 What are Terms?free 08:53
- 4 Relationship Between Post, Taxonomy, & Termspro 14:22
- 5 Get the Registered Taxonomiespro 15:35
- 6 Dive into WordPress Corepro 03:17
- 7 Get the Terms for a Taxonomypro 08:19
- 8 Get the Taxonomies for a Post Typepro 02:50
- 9 Archive for Taxonomy or Termpro 04:14
- 10 Explore Other Functionspro 07:17