Did you know that you can use a template to target a specific taxonomy? And you can target a specific term too. WordPress lets you drill down and build specific user experiences even at the taxonomy and term level. Let’s talk about that.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 01:17:16
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 02:17
- 2 What is a Taxonomy?free 10:12
- 3 What are Terms?free 08:53
- 4 Relationship Between Post, Taxonomy, & Termspro 14:22
- 5 Get the Registered Taxonomiespro 15:35
- 6 Dive into WordPress Corepro 03:17
- 7 Get the Terms for a Taxonomypro 08:19
- 8 Get the Taxonomies for a Post Typepro 02:50
- 9 Archive for Taxonomy or Termpro 04:14
- 10 Explore Other Functionspro 07:17