Let’s review what you did here in this lab before you move on Part 4.WooHoo, I customized the site header in Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis #genesiswp Click To Tweet
Excellent job! You finished the second half of Part 3 of the Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis series. Way to Go!
The Loop is a vital component in WordPress, as it handles building and rendering out the content onto the page. The Genesis framework handles the loop for you, as well as providing you with the hooks you need to customize each theme for your client. In this lab, you will be diving into the loop structure, looking at the entry header, title areas, entry content, post info, post meta, and more.
Check out the Genesis Theming Framework for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis
Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:09:18
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:33
- 2 Custom Header Layout 1 - Structurepro 09:02
- 3 Custom Header Layout 1 - Stylingpro 11:54
- 4 Custom Header Layout 1 - Mobile Stylingpro 07:00
- 5 Custom Header Layout 2 - HTML Structurepro 13:58
- 6 Custom Header Layout 2 - Stylingpro 14:02
- 7 Custom Header Layout 3 - HTML Structurepro 16:11
- 8 Custom Header Layout 3 - CSS Stylingpro 12:48
- 9 Let's Build a Custom Utility Bar - Structurepro 15:39
- 10 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 1pro 11:57
- 11 Custom Utility Bar - Styling - Part 2pro 09:32
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 01:42