In this episode, let’s go into the code and clean everything up. You need to remove the temporary debug code as well as add in the PHP DocBlocks to ensure your code is fully documented. You’ll learn more about why you document your code as part of the code construction.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 01:27:22
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 04:20
- 2 Basic Code Overviewbasic 06:34
- 3 Markup & Code Setuppro 09:13
- 4 Let's Look at Genesis' Codepro 11:09
- 5 Let's Customize the HTML Markuppro 11:35
- 6 Change "[Read more..]" Textpro 09:39
- 7 Get Rid of the Dots Before the "[Read more...]"pro 13:24
- 8 Style Like a Buttonpro 05:44
- 9 Clean Up the Codepro 03:41
- 10 Handling the Read More When There is No Content Limitpro 12:03