Let’s review what you learned in this lab. Then I’ll give you some resources to continue learning about OOP.
Congratulations for completing this lab!This hands-on lab is awesome, as it eased me into #PHP OOP for #WordPress. So many #AhaMoments Click To Tweet
Check out the PHP Library for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 03:04:55
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 08:27
- 2 What is Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)?free 14:14
- 3 What is an object?free 13:30
- 4 Meet the Class Blueprintpro 04:53
- 5 Creating an Objectpro 07:57
- 6 Defining Characteristicspro 10:54
- 7 Putting the Object to Workpro 13:56
- 8 Hiding Away the Complexitypro 22:40
- 9 Working within the Object with $thispro 15:41
- 10 Internal Control of Object Creationpro 15:07
- 11 Class Constantspro 08:58
- 12 Class Staticpro 17:49
- 13 What OOP is Notpro 19:11
- 14 Practical Examplespro 04:52
- 15 Wrap it Uppro 06:46