Recorded: March 27, 2018
To install, navigate to https://nodejs.org/en/ and click the download button. After it downloads, click the file to run it. The installer GUI opens up. The installer will install both Node.js and npm.
Simply follow the prompts. When it’s done, open git bash. Then type
node -v to verify that node was installed. It should echo out the version of node.js if it is properly pathed and installed. Repeat this process for npm.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 02:32:39
- 1 The Keys to Your Local Development Environmentfree 22:03
- 2 Install and Configure Gitfree 19:46
- 3 Setting up SSH for GitHubfree 15:00
- 4 VirtualBox and Vagrantfree 13:00
- 5 LocalHost - Local by Flywheel (preferred)free 16:50
- 6 LocalHost - VVV (optional)free 14:42
- 7 What is a Package Manager?free 00:00
- 8 Composer - PHP Dependency Managerfree 14:16
- 9 Gulp – Task Runnerfree 07:29
- 10 Atom - Text Editorfree 07:25
- 11 PhpStorm - Installationfree 11:43
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 04:22