Part of each article is its title. In this episode, you will explore how Genesis builds the HTML markup, determines whether to wrap it in an
<h2> tag in order to make it SEO ready, and what filter events are available for you to do your customization thang.
This episode walks you through each spot where you can customize. It includes some tips and tricks, as well as shortcode or two.
Your functions are bloated. Put them on a diet. Think "skinny" and "as few lines as possible."
Total Lab Runtime: 02:26:17
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 06:09
- 2 What the heck is The Loop?free 14:29
- 3 Calling the Loop Overviewpro 06:51
- 4 Genesis Do Custom Loop - Part 1pro 12:37
- 5 Genesis Do Custom Loop - Part 2pro 09:51
- 6 Standard Loop Overview - Part 1pro 08:30
- 7 Standard Loop Overview - Part 2pro 10:34
- 8 Standard Loop and WordPress Corepro 11:29
- 9 Before the Loop Hook - genesis_before_whilepro 11:38
- 10 Before the Entry Hook - genesis_before_entrypro 06:10
- 11 Entry Header Hook - genesis_entry_headerpro 17:38
- 12 Entry Header - Post Title - Part 1pro 13:07
- 13 Entry Header - Post Title - Part 2pro 07:48
- 14 Entry Header - Post Infopro 09:26