This episode continues exploring the custom loop. You’ll be learning about the PHP constructs:
You’ll also see what
paged does and walk through the rest of the custom loop code. This episode shows you how the PHP code works as well as why it’s written the way it is.
You’ll even take a look at what data is present in the global variable
$wp_query and how it changes after we generate the custom loop.
Whoever says that coding is hard, just smack them.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:26:17
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 06:09
- 2 What the heck is The Loop?free 14:29
- 3 Calling the Loop Overviewpro 06:51
- 4 Genesis Do Custom Loop - Part 1pro 12:37
- 5 Genesis Do Custom Loop - Part 2pro 09:51
- 6 Standard Loop Overview - Part 1pro 08:30
- 7 Standard Loop Overview - Part 2pro 10:34
- 8 Standard Loop and WordPress Corepro 11:29
- 9 Before the Loop Hook - genesis_before_whilepro 11:38
- 10 Before the Entry Hook - genesis_before_entrypro 06:10
- 11 Entry Header Hook - genesis_entry_headerpro 17:38
- 12 Entry Header - Post Title - Part 1pro 13:07
- 13 Entry Header - Post Title - Part 2pro 07:48
- 14 Entry Header - Post Infopro 09:26