A conditional expression can be comprised of functions, literals, constants, and variables. How do functions work? What is the evaluation order? In this episode, you will build expressions with functions and discover the flow and order.
Your best friend is code, Tonya is making the introductions.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:07:16
- 1 Anatomy of a Conditional Expressionfree 04:58
- 2 Falsey Conditional Expressionbasic 09:15
- 3 Functions in the Conditional Expressionbasic 11:04
- 4 Assignment in the Conditional Expressionbasic 08:42
- 5 Operator Truth Tablesbasic 05:56
- 6 Logical Operator Experimentpro 13:21
- 7 Operator Precedence Experimentpro 14:00