You work in the editor all day long. You might as well take the time to pick the look and style you want to give you a pleasing work environment.
The look of your work environment matters. A proper color combination, font size, and font type help to keep you working and motivated. Eye fatigue is a real thing. And the wrong environment can make you bored and tired.
In this episode, we’ll walk through how to customize the entire look of PhpStorm. We’ll install a theme and then walk through the individual settings, allowing you to tune the look you want.
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:36:11
- 1 Why You Need PhpStormfree 13:16
- 2 Setup the Sandbox Sitefree 04:05
- 3 Tune the Lookfree 15:08
- 4 Be Faster with Keymappingsfree 14:40
- 5 Split-Screen Coding Windowspro 10:17
- 6 Enable WordPress & Jump to Hookpro 08:36
- 7 Jump to the Functionpro 03:59
- 8 WordPress Coding Standardpro 07:40
- 9 Configuring Other Coding Standardspro 04:11
- 10 Active Code Inspection to WPCSpro 11:45
- 11 Autocompletions. Inline and Online Documentation.pro 16:33
- 12 Function DocBlock Templatepro 10:10
- 13 File Header Templatepro 08:58
- 14 Selecting Multiple Instances (Multi-Cursor)pro 03:17
- 15 Shortcuts & Snippets (Live Templates)pro 10:13
- 16 Refactoring Toolspro 13:23