Oh man, your head should be huge now as you learned so much in this 5 hour, two-part hands-on lab. But the Loop is the key concept in WordPress. I’m proud of you and here’s a personal message from me to you.I'm now a #GenesisWP Loop Ninja thanks to the 'Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis' series! Click To Tweet
Excellent job! Wow, you just finished a huge two part lab: The Loop – Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis. You should definitely stand up and pat yourself on the back. I’m very proud of you! Way to Go!
Let's build a custom Developer's Genesis framework starter child theme. A starter child theme is built to your needs, standards, and style. It gives you consistency from project-to-project and saves you a ton of time (and moola) as all you need to do is add in the custom bits for each project.
Check out the Genesis Theming Framework for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Developer’s Guide to Customizing Genesis
Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:28:53
- 1 Before Entry Content Hook - genesis_before_entry_contentpro 07:13
- 2 Entry Content Overviewpro 05:49
- 3 Entry Content - Post Imagepro 10:43
- 4 Real Refactoring Examplefree 10:46
- 5 Entry Content - Post Contentpro 12:16
- 6 Entry Content - Post Content Navigationpro 13:31
- 7 Entry Content - Post Permalinkpro 09:35
- 8 After Entry Contentpro 04:16
- 9 Entry Footer - Overviewpro 07:14
- 10 Entry Footer - Post Metapro 14:07
- 11 After Entry - Overviewpro 06:01
- 12 Reorder Author Box & After Entry Widget Areafree 08:25
- 13 After Entry Widget Areapro 11:30
- 14 Turning on the Adjacent Entry Nav - Previous and Nextpro 10:09
- 15 Customize the Previous and Nextpro 06:25
- 16 After the Loop - Archive Posts Navigationpro 07:26
- 17 The Loop Else - No Posts Foundpro 01:31
- 18 Wrap it Upfree 01:56