Git is confusing. It can be intimidating and time consuming to master. This series wipes away the frustrations by focusing you on what you need to accomplish. Together, you and I walk through the entire process and workflow. We’ll fine-tune your workflow, helping you to type less and get more code. You’ll be empowered to contribute and handle any problems that may occur. It’s time to master version control and git. Git empowered.
In a nutshell, you are going to deeply learn version control via git. You’ll learn every aspect of version control to empower you to put your projects into version control and contribute on a team or project.
The series is broken up into multiple segments, each of which systematically and incrementally builds your new skills and master:
- Part 1 – you’ll learn the git basics, simple and focused without the fluff or overly complex technical jargon.
- Part 2 – you’ll learn the entire contributor’s workflow, what you need to work on a team or contribute to an open source project.
- Part 3 – you’ll configure shortcuts (aliases) to reduce your typing of long command options while converting commands into more expressive and relatable tasks.
- Part 4 – you’ll dive git’s hooks to discover how you can further automate your processes…and be even more productive.
- Part 5 – you’ll dive inside of git to see how it works internally. This is a more advanced lab to help you understand what’s going on under the hood.
“The Git Empowered Series at @KnowTheCodePro is your comprehensive, easy to follow guide through Git. Tonya makes concepts & workflows easy to understand and includes time-saving scripts. Highly recommended!” ~
Go Pro and grow your expertise and career.