Let’s setup a local environment on your development machine.
- Creating a local project within your favorite localhost tool, e.g. Local by Flywheel, VVV, DesktopServer, etc.
- Open the project in your favorite editor
- Launch the site, switch to https, and set the permalinks
- Install and activate Debug Toolkit plugin
- Add the debug constants to the project’s
config.phpfile. You can find the code here in the Help Center or in this gist.
Hands off the keyboard. Web development starts by thinking first, then planning it out, and then coding it.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:46:51