Let’s setup a local environment on your development machine.
- Creating a local project within your favorite localhost tool, e.g. Local by Flywheel, VVV, DesktopServer, etc.
- Open the project in your favorite editor
- Launch the site, switch to https, and set the permalinks
- Install and activate Debug Toolkit plugin
- Add the debug constants to the project’s
config.phpfile. You can find the code here in the Help Center or in this gist.
If you listen carefully, you can hear the 1s and 0s flowing in your computer.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:46:51