Let’s setup a local environment on your development machine.
- Creating a local project within your favorite localhost tool, e.g. Local by Flywheel, VVV, DesktopServer, etc.
- Open the project in your favorite editor
- Launch the site, switch to https, and set the permalinks
- Install and activate Debug Toolkit plugin
- Add the debug constants to the project’s
config.phpfile. You can find the code here in the Help Center or in this gist.
There’s a time to code and …. yup, that sums it up.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:46:51