Let’s setup a local environment on your development machine.
- Creating a local project within your favorite localhost tool, e.g. Local by Flywheel, VVV, DesktopServer, etc.
- Open the project in your favorite editor
- Launch the site, switch to https, and set the permalinks
- Install and activate Debug Toolkit plugin
- Add the debug constants to the project’s
config.phpfile. You can find the code here in the Help Center or in this gist.
Your best friend is code, Tonya is making the introductions.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:46:51