Data is a big part of what you do, no matter the programming language. In this lesson, we’ll talk about the different types of data type classifications including: primitives, composition, special, and abstract data types.
This lab is Part 2 of the Introduction to Computation and Programming series.
Before you start this lab, make sure that you have completed the following labs:
What you will learn
- The different types of data
- How each language builds upon these types
- What the data type translates to for the computer
There’s a time to code and …. yup, that sums it up.
Total Lab Runtime: 00:48:33
- 1 Lab Introductionfree 05:36
- 2 Primitive Data Typefree 08:58
- 3 Composite Data Typefree 19:19
- 4 Special Data Typefree 03:30
- 5 Abstract Data Typefree 11:10
What to Do Next?
Building Blocks of Programming
All languages use the same building blocks. All of them. Period. In this lab, you will learn these building blocks. You learn about syntax, branding, iteration, order of execution, decisions, abstraction, and scoping.
Check out the Web Development Library for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Computer Science Bootcamps