There are times when you want to empty all of the items from the Data Store. For example:
When testing, you want to clean up after a test case.
Another example is when the data has been used and is no longer needed. In this case, you are releasing the memory for better performance, i.e. optimization.
Hey... hey you... yes you!... Having a good time? Learning new things? Good!
Total Lab Runtime: 02:39:26
- 1 Planning Introductionfree 02:50
- 2 What is a Data Store?free 03:51
- 3 Defining the Basics of a Data Storepro 09:19
- 4 Document the Basicspro 14:06
- 5 Simulate Store and Getpro 08:46
- 6 Identifying Items in the Storepro 17:07
- 7 Defining the Container: Data Type & Retainpro 16:48
- 8 Reviewfree 05:05
- 9 Feature: Check if Item Exists in Storepro 04:44
- 10 Feature: Remove an Item From the Storepro 06:53
- 11 Feature: Replace an Item in the Storepro 11:29
- 12 Feature: Merge with (Add To) Existing Itempro 10:33
- 13 Feature: Empty the Data Storepro 05:34
- 14 The Need for an APIpro 09:16
- 15 Document the API Basicspro 14:52
- 16 Global, But Controlled Accesspro 07:49
- 17 Push to GitHub, PR, Merge, & Syncpro 08:01
- 18 Wrap it Upfree 02:23