Unlock your potential with a Pro Membership
Here is where you propel your career forward. Come join us today. Learn more.
Feature: Empty the Data Store
Lab: Data Store – Planning the Requirements
Video Runtime: 05:34
There are times when you want to empty all of the items from the Data Store. For example:
When testing, you want to clean up after a test case.
Another example is when the data has been used and is no longer needed. In this case, you are releasing the memory for better performance, i.e. optimization.
There’s a time to code and …. yup, that sums it up.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:39:26
- 1 Planning Introductionfree 02:50
- 2 What is a Data Store?free 03:51
- 3 Defining the Basics of a Data Storepro 09:19
- 4 Document the Basicspro 14:06
- 5 Simulate Store and Getpro 08:46
- 6 Identifying Items in the Storepro 17:07
- 7 Defining the Container: Data Type & Retainpro 16:48
- 8 Reviewfree 05:05
- 9 Feature: Check if Item Exists in Storepro 04:44
- 10 Feature: Remove an Item From the Storepro 06:53
- 11 Feature: Replace an Item in the Storepro 11:29
- 12 Feature: Merge with (Add To) Existing Itempro 10:33
- 13 Feature: Empty the Data Storepro 05:34
- 14 The Need for an APIpro 09:16
- 15 Document the API Basicspro 14:52
- 16 Global, But Controlled Accesspro 07:49
- 17 Push to GitHub, PR, Merge, & Syncpro 08:01
- 18 Wrap it Upfree 02:23