Let’s document the basic attributes and functionality we discussed in the last episode. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Get overview of markdown. Here’s a link to a Markdown Cheatsheet.
- Add a
docs/requirements/basics.mdfile to the plugin.
- Create a new branch with git.
- Commit the changes into the branch.
Note: If you don’t have the git aliases set up yet on your machine, then stop here and go do the Git Productive lab. It will speed up your workflow.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 02:39:26
- 1 Planning Introductionfree 02:50
- 2 What is a Data Store?free 03:51
- 3 Defining the Basics of a Data Storepro 09:19
- 4 Document the Basicspro 14:06
- 5 Simulate Store and Getpro 08:46
- 6 Identifying Items in the Storepro 17:07
- 7 Defining the Container: Data Type & Retainpro 16:48
- 8 Reviewfree 05:05
- 9 Feature: Check if Item Exists in Storepro 04:44
- 10 Feature: Remove an Item From the Storepro 06:53
- 11 Feature: Replace an Item in the Storepro 11:29
- 12 Feature: Merge with (Add To) Existing Itempro 10:33
- 13 Feature: Empty the Data Storepro 05:34
- 14 The Need for an APIpro 09:16
- 15 Document the API Basicspro 14:52
- 16 Global, But Controlled Accesspro 07:49
- 17 Push to GitHub, PR, Merge, & Syncpro 08:01
- 18 Wrap it Upfree 02:23