Congratulations! You now have all of the components installed for your local development environment.WooHoo, I just setup my local #WordPress development environment. @KnowTheCodePro made it so easy for me. Click To Tweet
Introducing you to the Introduction to Computation and Programming course. Code is code. The basic building blocks of code are the same across all languages. Let me show you "Hello World" in many different languages.
Check out the Web Development Library for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Absolute Beginner Series
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:32:39
- 1 The Keys to Your Local Development Environmentfree 22:03
- 2 Install and Configure Gitfree 19:46
- 3 Setting up SSH for GitHubfree 15:00
- 4 VirtualBox and Vagrantfree 13:00
- 5 LocalHost - Local by Flywheel (preferred)free 16:50
- 6 LocalHost - VVV (optional)free 14:42
- 7 What is a Package Manager?free 00:00
- 8 Composer - PHP Dependency Managerfree 14:16
- 9 Gulp – Task Runnerfree 07:29
- 10 Atom - Text Editorfree 07:25
- 11 PhpStorm - Installationfree 11:43
- 12 Wrap it Upfree 04:22