You will meet the WordPress Event Lookup Table, which holds all of the events. Yup, it holds both the filters and actions all in one event lookup table. In this video, you will look at the actual table and we’ll discuss how it is structured including the event name, priority, callbacks, and the number of arguments.
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - the best kiss you'll get in code.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:17:56
- 1 What is the Event Management System?free 13:16
- 2 The Difference Between Action & Filterbasic 09:11
- 3 Introducing Filter Eventbasic 10:53
- 4 WordPress Event Lookup Tablebasic 09:00
- 5 WordPress Event Priority Levelbasic 08:21
- 6 Number of Arguments to Pass to the Callbackbasic 10:56
- 7 PHP Argument Lookup Tablepro 09:11
- 8 Let's Look at add_filter in Corepro 07:08