Let’s go deeper to understand what happens when arguments are passed to a function. How does PHP manage them? If you pass more arguments than a function needs, what happens? How do you access them?
Excellent job! You now have an introduction to the Event Registry System in the WordPress Plugin API. Plus, you got to see how to register your callbacks for various events in order to extend, change, and enhance WordPress. Now go forth and build your awesome code!
Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself. Don’t repeat yourself.
Total Lab Runtime: 01:17:56
- 1 What is the Event Management System?free 13:16
- 2 The Difference Between Action & Filterbasic 09:11
- 3 Introducing Filter Eventbasic 10:53
- 4 WordPress Event Lookup Tablebasic 09:00
- 5 WordPress Event Priority Levelbasic 08:21
- 6 Number of Arguments to Pass to the Callbackbasic 10:56
- 7 PHP Argument Lookup Tablepro 09:11
- 8 Let's Look at add_filter in Corepro 07:08