The last parameter for registering your callback to the event is the number of arguments. It specifies the number of arguments your callback wants to receive. You will learn about the difference between required and optional parameters in PHP. You’ll see what happens when you send too few and too many arguments to your callback.
Once upon a time, there was a developer... You! This is going to be a good story...
Total Lab Runtime: 01:17:56
- 1 What is the Event Management System?free 13:16
- 2 The Difference Between Action & Filterbasic 09:11
- 3 Introducing Filter Eventbasic 10:53
- 4 WordPress Event Lookup Tablebasic 09:00
- 5 WordPress Event Priority Levelbasic 08:21
- 6 Number of Arguments to Pass to the Callbackbasic 10:56
- 7 PHP Argument Lookup Tablepro 09:11
- 8 Let's Look at add_filter in Corepro 07:08