Congratulations! You now have all of the components installed for your local development environment.WooHoo, I just setup my local #WordPress development environment. @KnowTheCodePro made it so easy for me. Click To Tweet
Introducing you to the Introduction to Computation and Programming course. Code is code. The basic building blocks of code are the same across all languages. Let me show you "Hello World" in many different languages.
Check out the Web Development Library for more hands-on labs, insights, Docx, and more.
Check out the series page for more labs: Absolute Beginner Series
You will grow in this profession when you incrementally and systematically stretch yourself....bit-by-bit.
Total Lab Runtime: 02:44:38
- 1 The Keys to Your Local Development Environmentfree 21:21
- 2 Helper Workflow Appsfree 09:10
- 3 Install and Configure Gitfree 17:27
- 4 Xcodefree 01:59
- 5 Setting up SSH for GitHubfree 16:40
- 6 VirtualBox and Vagrantfree 09:27
- 7 LocalHost - Local by Flywheel (preferred)free 23:13
- 8 LocalHost - VVV (optional)free 09:13
- 9 What is a Package Manager?free 00:00
- 10 Composer - PHP Dependency Managerfree 10:49
- 12 Gulp - Task Runnerfree 07:00
- 13 Atom - Text Editorfree 07:28
- 14 Quick Navigation Shortcutsfree 11:04
- 15 PhpStorm - Installationfree 11:43
- 16 Wrap it Upfree 02:40